The Top Ten Reasons Why I Haven't Written...
10. The kids have been so busy with their Mensa training project...
9. Kids have been actively engaged in higher order thinking training.
8. Mom has been traveling around the country with my children providing them with the synapses to connect neurons to promote brain development.
7. Isabella is being classically trained in ballet, vocals, and Bach. Ben and Will are designing new cars with their K'NEX.
OKAY- enough with what I thought I would be doing with my children... let's get down to the basics...
6. There has been one child on their back in a beetle like state kicking and screaming for the the past two years.
5. My children have Bi-Polar disorder...they are happy one minute and melting down the next.
4. We've gone from 'nanny' to preschool... my alarm goes off at 4:45.
3. I've been locked in a bathroom for 2 years wiping butts and potty training.
2. 2 Year old triplets= pain... As Coach Farrace said- Pain is temporary... Pride is forever... 2's were as bad as you could imagine...3's were awesome! 4's are proving to be the sanity saving age...
And the #1 reason why I haven't posted... It has been all I can do to hang on to my sanity the past few years... but I'm here. My Dad always said Insanity was hereditary...You get it from your kids.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Posted by Beth at 6:12 PM
Posted by Beth at 5:35 PM