Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sopranos


Has it been that long since I last posted? I like to take the Sopranos approach to blogging- you miss it when it's gone- and after waiting 2 years for a new season- you are even more excited than ever to see it!
Well, I have no excuse for taking this long to post- honestly- I just didn't feel the need to do it. We went through a dramatic stage for a few months where the tantrums and rolling around on the floor kicking and screaming left me depleted of energy...and that was just John whining about turning 40.
Let's rewind a few months to Christmas- a great, great holiday! We had a ball. My dad dressed up like Santa and brought a sack full of toys! It was awesome!
Ben was petrified of the horrifying man with the big white beard. He would barely be in the same room with him.

No comments: